Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Ole Gov't Finger Wave

So what is the government finger wave, you may ask? It's not as bad as when they core your left nut with a square needle. It's merely a prostate exam. But afterwards, there's something distasteful about having to wipe yourself outside of the bathroom, it just doesn't seem right.

I once had the government finger wave just before a long patrol. The doctor strapped on his rubber glove and placed his ungloved hand on my left shoulder. Unbeknownst to me, the corpsman snuck in, and placed a gloved hand on my other shoulder. Needless to say, I straightened right up.

P.S. If you already saw this story, my mind is gone. I can no longer remember where I posted the original errant comment. Does anybody know of a way to find comments you posted on other peeps blogs? Haloscan doesn't doo it.