Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Baaaack

Boy do we have alot of shit to catch up on. But first, this brief non-commercial interlude.

I really can't stand my secretary. She has to be the laziest person on this earth. I really don't generate a whole lot of work for her, but when I do, I'd like to get it back in a reasonable period of time, not, like three weeks later, just before a bar date (and it hasn't even been reported to the client yet).

G-man: Just a few minor typos in here.
Secretary: I couldn't find that little symbol you put in the document.
G-man: It's a Greek letter "alpha." It looks like a fish.
Secretary: Yeah, but I couldn't find it in word.
G-man: Just scroll down in the typeface you're using, it's in there.
Secretary, highlighting the delta: Is this it?
G-man: No, that's delta. It's three symbols before that one.
Secretary: Oh, there it is, at the beginning.
G-man: Yeah, that's why they call it the alphabet.