Wednesday, July 06, 2005

One Evening At Fells Point

One night, after we ate a wonderful dinner at a "really fancy" restaurant in Fell's Point* called Kali's Court, we took a walk around Fells Point. Max met a fireman with a firetruck.



The fireman knew what Max wanted:



Meanwhile, I met a black guy with a shopping cart:



I rapped with the guy for about ten minutes while watching the fireman trying to extract Max:



The best was the back of his sign (my camera unfortunately ran low on juice), which said, "Niggas killed my family - need money to hire klansmen and get revenge." He confessed to me that his website was not working, but I checked anyway, and made it easy for you to do the same.

*"really fancy" in my stepmom's parlance means that you have to wear a collared shirt. Shorts and sandals are welcome.