Friday, August 12, 2005

Ain't No Cure For The Summer Time Blues

Sorry, not much newsworthy has happened and I'm really enjoying the summer.

On the work front, been really busy. We won a huge Markman decision, now I'm juggling experts. Been interviewing potential new associates and arranging furniture in my new office.

On the home front, my 2 year old television is busted and the repair shop has tried twice to fix it. The first time, they had to bring the set back to their shop. They could only pick it up on Saturday, because they needed two guys and a truck. It's a Panasonic 42" high def. tube unit, that weighs just a little over 300 pounds. There would be a lot of broken glass if they dropped it. Anyway, they're making their third house call tomorrow. Hopefully, this time it will work.

Little G's done camp today. She's sad. Summer is ending. Max's got a couple more weeks to go.

Getting ready for my trip to Austria. Been listening to the German language CDs in my MP3 player. I wonder if they have a 7-eleven? If so, I bet I know how the counter guy feels concerning the language barrier.

I'll take a slurpee and a dog.