Sunday, December 12, 2004

Radio City

Took the kids on a NYC adventure today. First we went to Ellen's Stardust Diner. Gg ate a hotdog while the waitress sang "All I want for Christmas." I told my wife that she was better than Mariah, because Mariah would never bring me food. Mac found all the gum under the table. Then we went to Toys 'R' Us. Mac whined big time because we didn't have enough time to get on the indoor Non-Ferris Processed Organic Matter Wheel. The protesters against child labor in China outside the store were better entertainment value. My wife got her picture taken with Spiderman because Gg wouldn't do it. Somebody email me how to FTP to this site and I'll post it. Then we saw the tree. Looks much sparser in real life than on TV. Finally, we made it to the title show. Gg was mesmerized, but Mac crawled under the seats five minutes into the show. Good thing I bought him a $80 ticket.

Mac was right. Next time, I'll skip Radio City and stay in Toys 'R' Us.